Buenos días estudiantes, Bienvenido a mi blog. Espero que todos estáis bien y todos están haciendo la tarea activamente. También espero que todos les gusta la nueva forma de educación enliven con el Blog. Vale! entonces, Vamos a empezar el tema de hoy que es Preterite imperfecto. Last year we studied Preterite (Simple past). Now we are going to study Past imperfect in spanish. Before we start today's lesson, I want you take a good look at some important instructions for my blog. Important instructions 1. Note down the work in your register on a regular basis. 2. Notify me about your presence in the class as soon as you join, in the comment section. Just write " Good Morning" along with your name . 3. AS ALREADY MENTIONED,YOU CAN USE ANY NOTEBOOK AVAILABLE AND SUBMIT SEPARATELY ONCE THE SCHOOL REOPENS. 4. Take your Spanish Register 5.Our handwriting reflects a lot about us. ...
Good morning sir I'm Ryan George
ReplyDeleteAlexander Ishu 8th B
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Sir I am Manan Vasudeva of 8-B
ReplyDeleteHola estudiantes
ReplyDeleteBuenos Dias y bienvenida a nueva clase
Good morning sir
ReplyDeleteAgastya veer Taneja
Class 8 b
Gud Morning Sir i am Alexander Ishu from Class 8th B
ReplyDeleteI am sushil aggarwal
ReplyDeleteI am sushil aggarwal
ReplyDeleteSasmith Joseph
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir
Hola buemos dias me llamo Samarth Ghuli 8-B
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Kamal Singh Baliyan
ReplyDeleteI am ashin c bino
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir this is vikramjeet bhandari
ReplyDeleteGood morning Sir, I'm Thang of 8-B
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir, I am Aron Gabriel Aldrin of 8-B.
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am Snehal Kumar panda of class 8B
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir. Am Abel Reji
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir. Am Abel Reji 8B
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am George Perappadan of class 8B
ReplyDeleteHola buenos días profesor, mi nombre es Arshawin Vinson y yo estudio en la clase 8B . Y de españa.
ReplyDeleteHi sir i am Ishaan Tandon of class 8b
ReplyDeleteHi sir I Devashsish Dolcha of class 8b
ReplyDeleteGood Morning Sir I am Christopher Reddy of class 8B
ReplyDeleteHi ma'am my name is Kuwarjot Singh
ReplyDeleteGood morning ma'am I am Ranveer Kukreja of class 8-B
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon sir I am Yuvraj Singh of class of 8B
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon ma'am I am George Perappadan of class 8B
ReplyDeleteGood morning sir I am yashas from class 8b
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon tanishq bahal 8b
ReplyDeleteHi sir my name is Kuwarjot Singh
ReplyDeleteHola professor buenos dias me llamo vansh por clase de ocho b yo gusto clase de espanol muy mucho GRACIAS!
ReplyDeleteGood afternoon Sir, I am Lianbiaksang from 8 (B)
ReplyDeleteGood morning!! I'm vivek kumar from class 8th B
ReplyDeleteA very good morning sir !! yo soy Ronel jacob Mathew of class 8b
ReplyDeleteI am jehaan salwan
ReplyDeletei am joshua abel of class 8 b
ReplyDeleteAdil ali 8B
ReplyDeleteI am celeston dsouza
ReplyDeleteI am Ayush Lakra of class 8b
ReplyDeleteBuenos dias professor, yo soy Ryan George de clase 8B
ReplyDeleteBuenos dias professor , yo soy Aron Gabriel Aldrin de clase 8-B.
ReplyDeleteSir, is there work for today?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBuenos Dias professor,yo soy snehal Kumar panda de clase 8b
ReplyDeleteGood Morning sir I am Christopher Reddy of class 8B
ReplyDeleteGood morning mam I am Ayush Lakra of class 8b
ReplyDelete